Thursday, August 20, 2015

diets are boring

Hello everyone, trying to lose weight from a summer of excess?  I am.  Bleh, it's so boring.  I wish that this 5:2 method worked!  Instead I'm counting calories, and trying to exercise more.  So far I've lost three pounds but I've got a bit to go and anyway if I stop now it will all just pounce back on me. The 5:2 method, if I've understood it right, is to eat sensibly five days, and starve 2 days.  Or something like that ;-)  I don't subscribe to it (obviously) but I am trying to eat less gluten because that quickly fattens this Viking up and I need to be lean and mean to keep up with my kids!  ha, ha  What do you do to lose weight?  Any tips out there that work?  Tack!  Just trying to keep my diet, and my weight "lagom" I guess :-)
Lagom (Swedish)
Maybe Goldilocks was Swedish? This slippery little word is hard to define, but means something like, "Not too much, and not too little, but juuuuust right."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...